Sandy Assistance


Need housing assistance to recover from Sandy? Sign up to receive notifications from the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (DCA). As programs are announced, DCA will contact you with information about the programs and how to apply. Go online to submit the Superstorm Sandy Assistance Notification request form, or for more information, visit the website.